Abbey beer Triple Dendermonde<
More information >
Made with the finest ingredients and brewed after ancient and rich traditions of monks and brewers
- Specific ingredients:
- Color: deep darkblond
- Taste: full bodied, deep fruity, catched in a fine and heavenly bouquet of noble Belgian hops and authentic spices and herbs.
- Technical description: Alcohol 8 vol.%, Graden Plato: 18 Pl°
- Serving temperature: between de 8° - 10°C
- Type: high fermentation brew with refermentation in the bottle.
- 75 cl bottle
- 3 x 33 cl (tri-pack) EAN-code: 5412107000138
- 24 x 33 cl in handy Abbeybeer-crates or in a box EAN-code: 5412107000152